Coach tour prices in snow space Flachau
Offers for coach tours and group discounts
|Morning*||€ 33,50||€ 25,00||€ 17,00|
|Afternoon*||€ 33,50||€ 25,00||€ 17,00|
|1 day*||€ 41,50||€ 31,00||€ 21,00|
|1,5 days||€ 71,50||€ 53,50||€ 35,50|
|2 days||€ 83,00||€ 62,00||€ 42,00|
|2,5 days||€ 110,00||€ 82,00||€ 55,50|
|3 days||€ 124,50||€ 93,00||€ 63,00|
* only valid in the Salzburger Sportwelt (excluding Goldegg)
- Price validity for groups with a minimum of 20 members! Arrival by coach and joint purchase with transaction completed by the travel guide (all lift passes must be valid for the same period).
- On Saturday and Sunday children and youngsters profit from the Junior Weekend Discount!
- Free places - free place will be granted for every 20 paid lift passes
- All lift passes are issued on keycards - no deposit for daytickets (disposable tickets) - deposit € 3,00 from the 1,5 day lift pass onwards!
- Delivery of ski passes by mail with invoice
- Order your ski passes in advance by phone - fast processing at ski pass purchase
- Payment of ski passes also possible by debit or credit card
- Free skipass and € 10,00 meals money for the bus driver (whole day of skiing)
- Just off the A10 motorway - motorway exit Flachau - exit 66
- Big coach parking at achterjet and spacejet 1
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire ski area
- Partying at Austria's hot spot for après ski - top locations
|Adult||born 1997 and earlier|
|Youth||born 1998 to 2000|
|Child||born 2001 to 2010|
It should be noted that for the purpose of access control, a reference photo of the cardholder is made upon initial passage through a turnstile equipped with a camera. This reference photo is compared by the lift personnel with those photos, which become made with a camera for each subsequent passage through a turnstile equipped.
The reference photo will be deleted immediately after the expiry of the validity of the lift pass, the other photos within 30 minutes after each passage through a turnstile.
It should be noted that the possibility also exists to purchase lift tickets, which are configured so technically, that when passing through the turnstile, no photo is made, in this case, however, must be expected with spot checks by the lift staff.