snow space Flachau ski shuttle
Out-of-this-world service – You won’t need your car during your winter holiday in snow space Flachau in Salzburg province!
Ski buses snow space Flachau
The ski buses in snow space Flachau are provided with modern information systems and offer top-quality service without waiting times. Bus travel is complimentary for skiers. In the main season the bus connects the village of Flachau with the three base stations at ten to 15 minute intervals.
On Christmas Eve - 24. December 2016 the ski buses are operating till 4 pm (departure time)!
Ski bus timetables
- Citybus Flachau pre- and postsaison (08.12.2016 - 23.12.2016 + 27.03.2017 - 17.04.2017 )
- Citybus Flachau mainseason (24.12.2016 - 26.03.2017)
- Ski bus Reitdorf pre- and postseason (08.12.2016 - 23.12.2016 + 27.03.2017 - 17.04.2017)
- Ski bus Reitdorf mainseason (24.12.2016 - 26.03.2017)
- Ski bus Reitdorf branch lines mainseason (24.12.2016 - 26.03.2017)
- Ski bus Eben village round - Hüttau (24.12.2016 - 26.03.2017)
- Ski bus Eben-Altenmarkt-Reitdorf (24.12.2016 - 26.03.2017)
- Line network plan
Salzburg - Flachau Ski Bus
You will be accompanied by a multilingual guide, who will organise lift passes, gear rental (for an on-site fee) and other activities. The free bus transfer to Flachau offers all skiers and snowboarders the best service and maximum comfort. Purchase of a lift pass is required for the free use of the Salzburg Flachau Ski Bus.
Period – daily from 17th December 2016 until 19th March 2017
|8:00 am||Europark (bus loop next to the regional train station)|
|8:30 am||Mirabellplatz (Stop Mirabell Palace)|
|8:45 am||Hubertushof Anif|
|4:00 pm||Return from Flachau|